Advanced Manual Therapy | Sports Physiotherapy
Injury Prevention, Evaluation, Diagnosis and Comprehensive Treatment of the patient, performed by highly skilled practitioners. Advanced hands-on Manual Therapy, Postural Re-education and Prescription of Therapeutic Exercise.
Traumatology Physiotherapy and Pre-Post Surgery Rehabilitation: fractures, ligament or joint sprains, dislocations and spinal conditions. Rehabilitation and functional re-adaptation of injuries.
Rheumatology Physiotherapy: arthrosis, arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylitis, etc
We offer Physiotherapy home visits. Call us now on +34 951 569 268, we will do our best to help you!
Structural Osteopathy | Visceral Osteopathy | Cranial Osteopathy
Holistic manual therapy that takes into consideration the body´s structural and functional integrity, to restore the body´s balance and enhance its self-healing mechanisms. Structural Osteopathy based on safe and traditional osteopathic manipulations and joint mobilisation. Visceral and Cranial Osteopathy uses soft tissue techniques, myofascial release, and gentle functional approaches to optimize health and well-being.
Spinal Injuries: lower back pain, neck pain, radicular pain (sciatic nerve pain), disc herniation or protrusion, spondylitis (degenerative disc disease), spinal stenosis, etc.
Postural pain, TMJ disorders (temporomandibular joint), scoliosis and body asymmetries.
Headaches, dizziness, neck stiffness, stress and anxiety.
Digestive disorders, sleep disorders, etc.
We offer Osteopathy home visits. Call us now on +34 951 569 268, we will do our best to help you!
Prevention strategies, clinical diagnosis, treatment and comprehensive foot care for all ages.
Chiropody or Pedicure: treatment of corns and calluses, ingrown toenails, plantar warts (papilloma), fungal infection or onychomycosis.
Ortonixia Treatment: conservative podiatric treatment in onychocryptosis or ingrown nail, which aims to restore it´s normal growth.
Silicone Orthosis: individualized manufacture of silicone orthosis as a palliative and corrective method in foot conditions such as hallux valgus (bunion), claw toes…
Diabetic and Geriatric Foot: examination, active prevention and treatment of the foot in the diabetic and elderly patient, in order to optimize and improve their well-being and autonomy.
Child Podiatry: early care and corrective treatment of foot pathologies during the childhood: flat feet, Sever´s disease (heel pain), postural alterations ...
GAIT ANALYSIS | ORTHOTICS
Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of foot conditions in the athlete. Specialists in preventive methods and treatment in sports pathologies, through footwear or plantar orthoses.
- Biomechanical Assessment and Footprint Study: static and dynamic analysis of the footprint, the distribution of pressure in the foot and the functionality of the joints in the lower limb.
- Orthotics (insoles): customized insoles are made to guarantee and optimize the foot function and alignment, by improving the pressure distribution of the foot and lower limb.
Benefits of the use of plantar orthoses or customized insoles:
Postural Correction, Injury Prevention and Improvement of Physical Performance.
PAEDIATRIC OSTEOPATHY (BABY | CHILDREN OSTEOPATHY)
Specialized osteopathic treatment of the musculoskeletal and visceral-emotional system of the baby and the child, through soft and adapted techniques of physiotherapy and structural, visceral and cranial osteopathy.
Digestive alterations: infant or baby colic, gastroesophageal reflux (GER), gases and constipation.
Cranial alterations: plagiocephaly or craniosynostosis, brachycephaly and scaphocephaly.
Musculoskeletal and postural alterations of the baby and the child: scoliosis, torticollis, bruxism and alterations of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ), sprains, contractures, flat feet, varus-valgus knees.
Emotional disturbances: sleep disorder, irritability, hyperactivity...
Baby Chest Physiotherapy
Respiratory physiotherapy treatment specialized in manual techniques and breathing exercises to facilitate the drainage and elimination of bronchial secretions in the baby and the child.
Respiratory disorders: colds or infections of the highways that occur with an increase in secretions or mucus, asthma, pneumonia, atelectasis, bronchiectasis, bronchitis, bronchiolitis, bronchial hyper secretion, etc.
Benefits of Paediatric Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Decreases and relieves coughing processes.
- Helps prevent infections and bronchopulmonary complications.
- Helps in reducing hospital admissions and stays.
- Improves the level of oxygen in the blood.
MASSAGE | MYOFASCIAL RELEASE | SPORTS MASSAGE
Massage: medium to deep tissue massage aims to alleviate areas of muscular tension, stimulate blood flow and reduce tissue stress of the musculoskeletal system (MSK).
Sports massage: myofascial release and sports massage aim to prepare the musculoskeletal system for an optimal physical effort from athletes to casual exercisers. As well as prevent and recover the tissues during sport competition.
Benefits of massage therapy
- Mechanical action of stimulation and relaxation of the musculoskeletal system.
- Analgesic effect by stimulating or inhibiting the nervous system.
- Improvement of the blood circulation and elimination of organic exudates.
- Optimizes flexibility and decreases tissue adhesions.
- Promotes physical and mental relaxation, and psychological well-being.
We offer Massage home visits. Call us now on +34 951 569 268, we will do our best to help you!
Manual therapy specialized in the application of pressure in reflex areas (points) of the foot, in order to stimulate and release other parts of the body that cause pain or illness.
Benefits of Foot Reflexology:
- Promotes physical and mental relaxation and reduces stress levels.
- Activates and stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation.
- Activates and enhances the immune system.
- Promotes analgesic effect (pain relief) and improves the quality of sleep.
- Balances and favours the elimination of toxins (Detoxification).